Greenmouth Signature Meal Plans Include:
- Clean, organic, ready-to-eat plant-based meals, incorporating healthy fats, superfoods, smoothies, and raw cold-pressed juices
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner designed for optimal nutrition
- Daily tonics, detox lemonades, and cold-pressed juices to alkalize, hydrate, and support digestion
- Guidance and support from Certified Health Coaches
- Little to no prep or cooking (delivery may be available for a small charge)
- All programs are fully customizable with vegan and gluten-free options available
The Greenmouth Reset
1 tonic | 1 lemonade/tea | 2 juices | 1 smoothie | 2 plant-based meals | 1 sweet
- Detoxify + cleanse without committing to our signature 100% juice program
- Includes our signature cold-pressed juices, superfood smoothie, and light dinner options
- Recondition your body & mind to reduce cravings & set intentions towards a journey of health
- Starting at $60/day with optional add-ons
The Greenmouth Balance
1 tonic | 1 lemonade/tea | 1 juice | 1 smoothie | 2 plant-based meals |1 sweet
- Receive a balanced day of optimum nutrition through a combination of our Reset & Power plans
- Includes our signature cold-pressed juices, superfood smoothies, light lunches, & slightly fuller dinners
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle or learn how to make better food choices to start feeling your best
- Starting at $65/day with optional add-ons
The Greenmouth Power
1 tonic | 1 lemonade/tea | 1 juice | 1 snack | 3 plant-based meals | 1 sweet
- Gain a better idea of how to eat clean in order to stay energized all day long
- Includes our signature cold-pressed juices & high protein, healthy fat filled snacks & meals
- Practice clean eating to kick unwanted food habits in a satisfying & fulfilling way
- Perfect for active individuals or people on the run who need the convenience of food they can trust to keep nourished and eat clean even with a busy schedule
- Starting at $70/day with optional add-ons
Benefits to Expect
- Improve gut health + digestion
- Shed excess weight
- Boost energy
- Get clearer, brighter skin
- Quality over quantity
- Understanding that food is medicine
- Feel + look your best!
the greenmouth way
Ingredients You Can Trust
To ensure your meals are as delicious and nutritious as possible, we source all of our organic ingredients from trusted suppliers or chemical free farms that we’ve personally visited and know use sustainable agriculture practices.
The Greenmouth organic meal plan is based on a whole-food, nutrient-dense, plant-rich diet where we make vegetables and whole grains and seeds taste absolutely delicious.
No Calorie Counting, Just Clean Eating
We offer approximations for those who just need to know. However what we’ve learned from our own experiences and from the experts we trust is that all calories are not equal and the best way to stick to a healthy diet is to eat a variety of wholesome foods, mostly plants.
Don't just trust us, trust the Experts!
“Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly Plants.”
(Michael Pollan, NY Times Best Selling Author; Omnivores Dilemma, In Defense of Food….)
"Some calories are addictive, others healing, some fattening, some metabolism-boosting. That’s because food doesn’t just contain calories, it contains information......so don’t be afraid to go back to fat. Just make sure it’s the healthy fats like avocado, olive oil, and nuts. Don’t cut out the fat, and don’t make a habit of eating products labeled “fat free.”
(Dr. Mark Hyman, M.D. Medical Director Cleveland Clinic, Medical Editor Huffington Post)
"All Calories Are NOT Created Equal. Today you can look at food differently. Counting calories alone doesn’t work because ultimately it matters where those calories come from; this matters more than the number of calories ingested…It was this calorie-focus that got us into trouble with the low-fat diet in the first place.”
(Dr. David Ludwig, MD, PhD, Harvard Medical School, NY Times Best Selling Author)
Ready to get started?
Laura Koza co-manages our Allentown + Easton cafés and holds a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. She has extensive experience in diet planning and kicking unwanted eating habits, and is available for juice cleanse + meal plan consulting at email@example.com, or you can call and ask for her at our Allentown number 610-810-8302 or Easton 484-560-5136.